- Experience Required: 2-3 Years
- Job Location: Mumbai
If you enjoy being creative, managing postproduction and handling clients, then you are the right person for this job.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years of Proven experience as a Post Producer or in a similar post-production management role, preferably within the media, entertainment, or advertising industry.
- Exceptional people skills and workflow management.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in post-production software and tools, including editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro), visual effects software (e.g., Adobe After Effects), and sound design software (e.g., Pro Tools).
- Project Management: Take ownership of the post-production process, including scheduling, budgeting, resource allocation, and timeline management, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Collaboration and Communication: Foster effective communication and collaboration among team members, including editors, visual effects artists, sound designers, and other post-production professionals, to ensure a cohesive and efficient workflow.
- Workflow Oversight: Develop and implement streamlined post-production workflows, including asset management, review and approval processes, and final deliverables, to optimize efficiency and maintain quality standards.
- Quality Control: Maintain a keen eye for detail and ensure the quality of all post-production elements, including editing, color grading, visual effects, sound design, and final output, aligns with project objectives and meets industry standards.
- Budget Management: Create and manage post-production budgets, track expenses, and negotiate contracts with external vendors, freelancers, and service providers to optimize resource allocation and cost-effectiveness.
- Client and Stakeholder Management: Serve as the main point of contact for clients and stakeholders during the post-production phase, providing regular updates, managing expectations, and addressing feedback and revisions.
- Creative Input: Collaborate with the creative team to provide input and guidance on editing choices, visual effects, sound design, and other post-production elements, ensuring the creative vision is realized while balancing project constraints.